Saltsalt1 (sôlt),USA pronunciation n.
- a crystalline compound, sodium chloride, NaCl, occurring as a mineral, a constituent of seawater, etc., and used for seasoning food, as a preservative, etc.
- table salt mixed with a particular herb or seasoning for which it is named: garlic salt; celery salt.
- any of a class of compounds formed by the replacement of one or more hydrogen atoms of an acid with elements or groups, which are composed of anions and cations, and which usually ionize in solution;
a product formed by the neutralization of an acid by a base.
- salts, any of various salts used as purgatives, as Epsom salts.
- an element that gives liveliness, piquancy, or pungency: Anecdotes are the salt of his narrative.
- a small, usually open dish, as of silver or glass, used on the table for holding salt.
- a sailor, esp. an old or experienced one.
- with a grain of salt, with reserve or allowance;
with an attitude of skepticism: Diplomats took the reports of an impending crisis with a grain of salt.
- worth one's salt, deserving of one's wages or salary: We couldn't find an assistant worth her salt.
- to season with salt.
- to cure, preserve, or treat with salt.
- to furnish with salt: to salt cattle.
- to treat with common salt or with any chemical salt.
- to spread salt, esp. rock salt, on so as to melt snow or ice: The highway department salted the roads after the storm.
- to introduce rich ore or other valuable matter fraudulently into (a mine, the ground, a mineral sample, etc.) to create a false impression of value.
- to add interest or excitement to: a novel salted with witty dialogue.
- salt away:
- Also, salt down. to preserve by adding quantities of salt to, as meat.
- [Informal.]to keep in reserve;
save: to salt away most of one's earnings.
- salt out, to separate (a dissolved substance) from a solution by the addition of a salt, esp. common salt.
- containing salt;
having the taste of salt: salt water.
- cured or preserved with salt: salt cod.
- inundated by or growing in salt water: salt marsh.
- producing the one of the four basic taste sensations that is not sweet, sour, or bitter.
- pungent or sharp: salt speech.
Warehouseware•house (n. wâr′hous′;v. wâr′houz′, -hous′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -hous•es (-hou′ziz),USA pronunciation v., -housed, -hous•ing.
- a building, or a part of one, for the storage of goods, merchandise, etc.
- a large retail store.
- a building, or a part of one, in which wholesalers keep large stocks of merchandise, which they display and sell to retailers.
- to place, deposit, or store in a warehouse.
- to set aside or accumulate, as for future use.
- to place in a government or bonded warehouse, to be kept until duties are paid.
- [Informal.]to confine (the mentally ill) to large institutions for long-term custodial care.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Jacobsen Salt Warehouse Wedding: Katie + Ben ( Wedding Favor Warehouse #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 572 x 429. This image's file size is only 47 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Wedding Favor Warehouse.
We would want to speak about some tips about outside wedding decor before referring to Jacobsen Salt Warehouse Wedding: Katie + Ben ( Wedding Favor Warehouse #6). First, do not forget to be sure you will find no arrangements involving flat water such as baths, water seed bins that are pretty, etc. Because that usually mosquitoes nesting. Give plug for electric equipment. Ensure a location is for gentle plugs that are electric, microphone, speakers, DJ etc. Although the party is completed with outside party's notion, electricity stays a crucial aspect in wedding decor.
Per week before D-day. Hold the decorations on your own pine, do not forget the colored light-warninya. Enjoy the sundown around the lights' representation that creates an intimate setting-marvelous. You seemed to contain the service and wedding reception in a mythic. Strands of lamps can be installed around trees and the branches. Make certain the cord never to produce the request fall.
Jacobsen Salt Warehouse Wedding: Katie + Ben ( Wedding Favor Warehouse #6) about the coffeetable ought to be put in a place that is not-too breezy, in order not to soar. As being a precaution if it rains, the decision provide towels in the amount of plenty which can be used to dry the chair the visitors and trainer water